Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Abed Alhomsi MD Plantation FL
Dr. Abed Alhomsi MD
- Shortness of Breath
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Lipid Disorders
- Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
- Abdominal Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Emblem Health
- United Healthcare
- Internal Medicine
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- North Shore Medical Center
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Providence Hospital-Southfield
- Internship Hospital
- Providence Hospital-Southfield
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- JODI Braelow – Nov 15, 2020 - healthgrades
- He needs to be cloned !
- Sep 22, 2019 - healthgrades
- I saw Dr Alhomsi on a Saturday morning such an incredible physician with excellent bedside manner, extremely knowledgeable and incredibly patient, and on a Saturday morning no less. I love that I can see my doctor and not have to take off a day of work! Highly recommend this doctor and his practice!!
- Aug 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- What a great and caring doctor!
- Diane MH in Sunrise, FL – Jun 20, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Alhomsi is an amazing, kind , compassionate doctor ! His office staff is excellent .
- Coral Springs , FL – May 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr.Alhomsi is a very knowledgeable and kind doctor and spends time with you. I would highly recommend him.
- May 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Alhomsi was very professional, pleasant manner, and made me feel as though I was being taken care of by someone that knew what he was doing and also that cared for my well-being.
- Deerfield Beach – Jun 24, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Alhomsi is a kind, caring and compassionate physician. He cares about his patients; it is reflected in his demeanor, patience and thoroughness. He is extremely knowledgeable and competent. As a healthcare provider myself, I am extremely cautious of which physicians I choose for the care of myself and my family. Dr. Alhomsi has been the PCP of my family and myself for many years-and we are extremely pleased with the care we receive!
- Pembroke Pines Florida – Apr 18, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Alhomsi is my friend and my doctor. My experiences with Dr. Alhomsi is that he is very smart and confident person. Professional, respectful and caring doctor. Highly recommended….
- MaxTosado in Sunrise FL – Apr 18, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Alhomsi
Is super knowledgeable kind hearted and a great doctor you can tell he loves his job the way I feel treated when I come in for check ups is like he’s family I would give him 10 stars but they don’t let me
- Mariam Tosado in Sunrise Florida – Apr 18, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Alhomsi is an excellent doctor . He is very caring and genuine. He truly cares about you . He’s very knowledgeable and has a beautiful personality. I would totally recommend him ! He makes you feel
Comfortable and at ease and his office is very clean ! Loved it
- Plantation, Fl – Apr 18, 2018 - healthgrades
- Being in healthcare myself, I choose my physicians wisely. Not only is Dr. Alhomsi an incredible physician, but he is professional, respectful, and takes his time to explain at length any concerns that I may have. I would trust him with my own family and give my highest recommendations.
- Howard in Tanarac – Feb 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- Very thorough in diagnosis. Feel like I'm in good hands.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby