Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Abdur R Khan MD West Palm Beach FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abdur R Khan MD
- Back Pain
- Diabetes Type 2
- Urinary Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Urinary Stones
- Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
- Thyroid Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Bone Cancer
- Elbow Injuries
- Coccygeal Pain
- Sacrum Disorders
- Pelvic Fracture
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Spine Deformities
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Internal Medicine
- Neurological Spine Surgery
- Jfk Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center North Campus
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Internship Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Oct 11, 2020 - healthgrades
- He repaired my L4 compression fracture. Loved his sense if humor!!!
- Feb 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Abdolvahabi performed an ACDR ( cervical disc replacement) on me in 2017. On my day of surgery - the schedule got pushed back several hours. Dr. A and the JMC team were amazing with communication and kept me comfortable. Right after surgery my symptoms were 90% gone and the rest were completely resolved within weeks after surgery. I did not require an overnight stay. Dr. A himself called me the night of surgery after I was home. I cannot thank him for his excellent care. It changed my life.
- Noemy Latorre – Jan 25, 2020 - healthgrades
- Pleasant doctor, made me feel so comfortable. Explained in detail what he can do for me; gave me a lot of hope.
- Nov 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- I had my knee replaced in 2012 by Dr. Abdolvahabi. After surgery I complained of a swollen, painful, foot. Dr. A. looked at the foot and said and did nothing. Then the lateral side of my right leg started having sharp pains. In respons, Dr. A. started taking x-rays at my expense. I was taking therapy and had to quite . I later had to get spinal surgery on my L 4& 5 to stop the pain . Somehow during surgery I was injured.
- Boynton Beach, FL – Mar 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- He wasn't there when I woke up from surgery. He prescribed the lowest possible dose of painkiller and only 9 pills? His office doesn't return calls. No call the day after surgery.
- Maria Echemendia in west Palm Beach , FL – Jan 13, 2019 - healthgrades
- Thank you so much for saving my mom's life MARIA ECHEMENDIA on 1/7/19 ,I will forever be greatful ,if it wouldn't have been for you sir my mom wouldn't be here right now! Words cannot express my gratitude.
Sincerely Frank Echemendia
- James Cleary in West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 29, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr A operated on my neck and all was well going through recovery but then I started therapy. Therapy aggregated my neck pain beyond the normal discomfort. Dr A realized I’d received the wrong treatment and order the nurse to arrange a new therapist. Never Happened! I called multiple times to find out what was happening and left multiple messages, when I was able to speak to someone I was told they had no record. I am total disappointed in Dr A and especially his staff. Absolutely the worst.
- Maryann abbott in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Nov 03, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of doctor abdolavabi since 2007. Before he would do back surgery he run all kinds of test. Sent me to physical therapy, pain management. He did everything to try to avoid surgery for me. I got to the point I couldn’t take the pain any more and under went lumbar fusion. Dr abdalvahbi alway took the time to listen and explain what need to be done! I am still a patient of his and was scheduled to have a surgery had to reschedule and dr A understanding. Awesome Dr
- Ivan R in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 06, 2017 - healthgrades
- Beyond disappointed. After having surgery back in 2009 , my back issues have reappeared. Regardless of sending many referrals to Dr A., I can not get an appt. Office staff requires me to get an MRI from my primary. My primary tells me to see a specialist to order an extray or MRI. It’s been a spin cycle for one week while I’m in pain, unable to work and unable to resolve. From he said/ she said , the patient is who should be the first priority . Nice guy, terrific surgeon,lousy staff. I’m done!
- West Palm Beach, FL – Sep 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- I had to cancel my surgery because it was too difficult to talk to anyone on staff for my free app consultation it took me nine calls over three or four days to get a call back to schedule the surgery. Then two days before the operation I still hadn't heard from anybody for medical clearance, consultations, what to expect, what time to arrive at the hospital or any medication that I might need before the surgery. I didn't feel confident enough in getting any aftercare.
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Apr 30, 2017 - healthgrades
- No. He told me I asked too many questions. He said he was the doctor and I would be sleeping while he operated. He said I did not need to know anything. He was not forthcoming in his explanations. He even scheduled my surgery, and I had all the pre-op procedures done (chest X-ray, blood work, etc.). He then decided he would cancel my surgery because I wanted too much information about my operation. He is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my entire life. No.
- Julie Kaplan in stuart, fl – Dec 15, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient if Dr. Abdolvahabi's for 10 plus years- starting with severe back pain I never had in my life- after tests confirming a diagnosis Dr. A came up with every alternate treatment plan he could before considering surgery- unfortunately I have had 3 major surgeries but each one done only as a last resort and resolving the issue at the time. I have complete faith in Dr. A's knowledge and ability to handle any and all of my issues and have and would recommend him to anyone
- Disappointed in West Palm Beach, FL – Aug 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. A is great. Office staff is either overworked / incompetent. My MRI disc was misplaced for 2 weeks and when I called the office manager (Joe) he said my use of foul language and tone were unacceptable. To be fair I did say I was a bit pissed off. This is hardly foul language and, after patiently waiting for a call back and follow-up regarding my MRI I was within my rights to be upset. I have left 3 messages this past week with no response. I've been waiting 6 weeks for surgery a date
- Dec 29, 2015 - healthgrades
- Physician is pre operatively throughou. However post care is non existent. Office staff is negligent and non responsive
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby