Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Abdul R Mamsa MD Kissimmee FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abdul R Mamsa MD
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Vascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Plus POS
- Options PPO
- american heart association* national stroke association* american academy of neurology
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- American Heart Association
- National Stroke Association
- American Academy Of Neurology
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Nov 09, 2020 - healthgrades
- There's only a couple of things I find fault in Dr Mamsa... His English is heavily accented, so it's awful to listen to & make sense of if you've just had a seizure... And two he doesn't seem to believe in blood work. You're on meds that can mess with your liver levels & such, but don't order blood work tests at all. If only he'd work on getting blood work screenings regular, then wonderful!!! His other Dr I'd like to see, figure him as a Dr but never get him. His staff is decent, they have great days then their off days... Depends on which day your appointment is on unfortunately. Wait time is ridiculous though, his office is tiny! So happy he does online appointments during times of COVID.
- Luis Cordova – Oct 31, 2020 - healthgrades
- I've been seeing the doctor for many years and he's very good so I gave him five stars
- Ray Reynolds – Sep 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very professional and kind. He conducted a very thorough interview and physical exam if my issues.
- May 29, 2020 - healthgrades
- We were only able to have our first appointment there. He had us do so many tests that we spent a lot of money on and when our follow up appointment came, they rescheduled it to over a month later. Well, we weren’t able to make that appointment and tried to schedule another one. We have tried calling FIVE TIMES for another appointment. Each time the receptionist is extremely rude and says he’s too busy to schedule the appointment and to call again at 2pm or 3pm. Each time we call back at that time, he doesn’t answer. It’s been months since we got all those tests we spent so much money on and it looks like we’re never going to get our follow up appointment to get our results. This office and the scheduling staff are terrible. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
- Mar 11, 2020 - healthgrades
- One of my worst experiences with any Doctor,first impression very rude doesn’t listen to his patients, on top of that gives you no hope in recovery, his staff members are very unprofessional and they lack respect to the patients , there must be some Kind of miscommunication between the Dr and staff members since every time we’re there to ask about something we get a different answer or get told to wait till we receive a call from them and we never do ,i DO NOT recommend this Doctor to anyone,if anything he should retire and give his job to more caring and passionate young Doctors who care and are willing to help their patients recover without putting extra stress on them
- Tammy J Labey – Nov 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mamasa listened, asked relevant questions and took intererest in my husband's circumstance. He was a bit rushed as most doctors seem to be, but paused to take interest in history from other doctors I thought was important. I saw compassion in his eyes and believe he worked behind the scenes to get my husband the care he deserves.
- May 08, 2019 - healthgrades
- This doctor should not be involved with Adventist Health. He was very rude and disrespectful while I was in the hospital. Patients don’t need your “GOOD LUCK”, patients only need be treated as human being.
- Feb 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- Initial review given week of February 11. Called office regarding adverse reactions to medication. Advised by Sherry doctor would call. Following day called again as doctor didn't return call. Advised doctor was given notes but didn't review. As of today, February 20th I have not heard from Dr. Mamsa. Along with no bedside manner, this doctor has shown a lack of concern or compassion. Great impression for a first-time patient. NO STARS!!
- Kissimmee – Oct 27, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mamsa listened to my complaints and worked with me on plan to help relieve me of pain.
- St Cloud, FL – Oct 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was admitted into Osceola Regional Medical Center Emergency Room on Oct 9, 2017. I was discharged with instructions that I had to see Dr. Mamsa no later than Oct 10, 2017. When I called to make the appointment I was insulted by the receptionist who answered and wasn't provided any appointments until 2018. This is poor patient care by both staff and Physician. I'm shocked that a Hospital would allow this to even happen with their associated physicians.
- Beatrice in Kissimmee, FL – Apr 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- My brother is on cannabis oil which conteolled his seizures after 25 years plus of not being controlled by regular meds. This doctor advised my mom that he is not a provider for medical marijuana or the cannabis oil and wont support that treatment although he has. Een controlled.
Staff is ok on their good days.
- Jose in kissimmee – Dec 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mamsa is the best Dr I seen he is always ready to listen and give you the right answer he make me feel important. Thank you Dr Mamsa for always being there in office and hospital.
- New York, NY – May 22, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mamsa is the nicest doctor I've met. Helped me alot with my seizures. My cousin has parkinsons and is treating him too. The best neurologist in Orlando!
- Jazzy in KISSIMMEE – Feb 25, 2016 - healthgrades
- Would not recommend this Dr. To anyone!!! He is very rude when speaking to you, he does not listen or pay attention to the details of your symptoms and it took him 4days to give me my results of mri that just sat on a desk untill he felt like coming around to read them and after all the days sitting in the hospital waiting he misdiagnosed me!smh horrible Dr. Does not deserve 1star
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby