Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Abdul B Lodhi MD Saint Cloud FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abdul B Lodhi MD
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Enthesopathy of Hip (incl. Trochanteric Bursitis)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Ruperto M Dizon – Dec 29, 2020 - healthgrades
- I do not want the day to pass without recognizing the very fast and efficient attention I was a beneficiary of this morning at about 11 o'clock when in less than two minutes the two ladies attending to the public with a smile handed in my next-appointment card and the laboratory work prescribed by the every kind Dr. Lohdi. Keep up the good work, Ladies!
- Former Patient. – Dec 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Initial meeting when well, maybe 4 minutes in person . Told need blood work. Got it done. Set appointment for webconferance. Dr office told me that I needed to send them an authorization from my PCP. They said they received it but it was only good for the initial office visit. My PCP said it was good for up to four visits. I called the doctor back and told them. They said they would call my PCP. Monday morning came and went and they never called me and stood me up on my appointment. Three weeks of past and still have not heard a thing. So now I have a new specialist.
- Sep 22, 2020 - healthgrades
- Really good Doctor but to get them over the phone it’s IMPOSSIBLE, it just take you to a voicemail.
I had appointment twice at 10am and got the phone call almost 12 noon. I’ll give two stars because the phone issues
- R S – Sep 11, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Lohdi is good and thorough, but good luck on getting anyone to answer the phone. You always have to leave a message. Very very seldom do you get a return call. Even Pharmacies do not get a call back.
- Annette Agee – Jul 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was referred to this Dr for my husband . After finally getting ahold of his staff, they scheduled a tele visit . They gave him an order for blood test and told them they would call to give him instructions for X-rays . Call never came and we could never get a hold of them. Left several messages and no call back. Finally got a call yesterday about his appointment for today. We never had an appointment and when asked about the X-rays they didn’t know anything about it. The lady sounded spaced out . I can never recommend a Dr you don’t have access to. No stars
- St Cloud, FL – Feb 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DR TO ANYBODY! He has NO bedside manner; he gets you in quick and as many times as he can to get your money! He was very casual about my condition; didn't offer any solution, just gave me two pamphlets to read and then wanted me to come back in 6 months, which I will not do. He said I had just a little Osteoarthritis in my neck but after getting my results from the Imaging ctr, it stated that it was "severe".......this dr. also wanted $30 for my records
- Ali Peters in Kissimmee, FL – Aug 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- I feel very comfortable being in Dr Lodhi's care. I have RA. I trust him. He's compassionate & caring. My treatment has slowed down the progression of my RA.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby