Dr. Abdul Aziz MD Kissimmee FL
Dr. Abdul Aziz MD
- Temporal Arteritis
- Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
- Malaise and Fatigue
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Knee Disorders
- Spine Disorders
- Systemic Vasculitis
- Trigger Finger
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Poinciana Medical Center
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Residency Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital
- Internship Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital
- Medical School
- Dow Med Coll
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- MIO – Sep 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- the first visit was ok, however the office staff needs a shake up. They appear not to want their jobs. terrible in communication takes a long time for them to call back. I had asked for a call back as a reminder of my appointment which I missed. trying to reschedule, now I have to wait for a call back and lord knows how long that will be.
horrible horrible staff.
- May 15, 2020 - healthgrades
- My wife is a new patient there (only one visit). He is the only (rheumatologist) provider in the area approved by Humana Gold Plus HMO. The doctor ordered X-Rays but needs a referral from my wife's PCP. I have been calling the office for the last two weeks; and left messages. No answer, and no call back. I guess I will have to go to the office. Not a good first impression. Lucky for me that I do al my business al the VA.
- Lesli – Feb 11, 2020 - healthgrades
- If I could give -1000 stars I would. There is no ‘office manager’. All you deal with are uneducated people who can’t even call you by your name . They just call you Mami.
If you get complain then you talk to lulu who lies and is the most ghetto personality to deal with.
If you get infusions the whole process is a damn nightmare.
The doctor is not thorough and does not even discuss your care with you. I’ve already filed a complaint with the medical board!!’
- Aug 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- This office staff is horrible!!!!! You call and call and they don't pick up the phone. You leave messages... THEY NEVER CALL YOU BACK!! To get the Meds you need or to even make appointment is a mission!! They staff NOT professional at all. They need some hard training in customer service. They will be the reason Dr. Aziz loses his business.
- Apr 18, 2019 - healthgrades
- Would give 0 stars if I was able. Dont get me wrong, the dr seemed nice enough... for the entire 5 min Ihe was in my room, it's his staff that needs work. Omg when you try to call to make ,change or ask a question, all you get is their stupid answering machine. They NEVER return your calls and NEVER give the dr your messages. Would loved to have been able to keep him as my dr. But his staff need training or replaced!!!!!
- Apr 16, 2019 - healthgrades
- I never had a visit. My primary referred me to to this Dr. but trying to get an appointment is like pulling teeth. No one answers the damn phone. Been trying like forever. I give up. Going to look for someone else and I'm going to tell my primary he shouldn't refer anymore of his patients to him.
- Dec 17, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Aziz listens & very good. His office staff is Terrible! They do not respond to phone calls regarding refills on prescriptions. I am totally out of 3 medications & they have yet to call the refills in since last week. Too many good doctors have staff that don't care or don't want to work. If they don't like their job, go find something else!
- Maureen Sirbu in Kissimmee, FL – Jun 28, 2018 - healthgrades
- My primary sent me to him to find why so much pain in hip area. He sent me for x-rays. Imagine my surprise when he said he couldn't do anything for me and to contact an orthopdic surgeon! An honest doctor right up front. I will go to him when I have difficulty with my arthritis when it comes about. He referred me to
Dr. Amundaray and I am good as new. Thanks Dr. Aziz!
- Kissimmee, FL – Aug 09, 2017 - healthgrades
- I wont recommend to go to this practice, the front office is very unprofessional, I went to his practice in Kissimmee and the lady in the front turn down 3 patients and send them back to their doctors after they were waiting. My appt was for 1:30pm and by 2:30pm I had to leave because some number wrong in my referral. She was not nice at all with any of the people. The office is dirty and the doctor or any of the staff never check why no patient wasnt called, so definitely not recommended.
- Davenport, FL – Apr 19, 2017 - healthgrades
- His office was efficient and his staff friendly, Hardly waited at all. Dr Aziz is very thorough and explained everything to us. I would highly recommend him to anyone,
- Orlando, FL – Feb 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- Possibly the worst doctor I've ever had. His office is never reachable, and always loses the labs and X-rays they ordered for me. The air in the office is never working, and they have flat out ignored my concerns when my symptoms increased. I want a doctor who spends time with me and works with me, not someone who comes in, looks at me for a minute, and leaves.
- Janice in Kissimmee, FL – Jan 26, 2017 - healthgrades
- Very thoroughly exam on initial visit.
Discuss plan of care. Will answer questions when asked. Would recommend to family and friends.
- Kissimmee, FL – Jul 15, 2016 - healthgrades
- Worst lupus dr. I've ever been to he told me after almost a year of copay and countless specialists who told him it was systemic lupus ,to diagnose me. The treatment gave me a bad reaction. He said maybe we can get another type of Doctor to treat you. After listening like a dumb idot I did. Today he finally said there s nothing more I can do for you get a second opinion. Gee thanks doc I crye my eyes out.
- J Bollinger in Kissimmee, FL – May 03, 2016 - healthgrades
- After waiting a long time you are rushed. Poor communication. Voice mail and hard to reach the office. Errors made by staff causing my insurance not to pay properly and no effort for the office to correct. A terrible practice.
- Lisa in Kissimmee – Dec 31, 2015 - healthgrades
- Very short visits and the time you do get he cuts you short when u explained to him your symptoms and out the door he goes. He miss diagnosed me prior and he literally gave up on me. I should of walked away on the first visit like I wanted too.
Very hard to get anyone on the phone.
- Vanessa C. in Kissimmee, FL – Dec 29, 2015 - healthgrades
- Very hard to get a response from his office. Very poor communication on both the doctor's behalf and the office. Not thorough, very fast with visits....although you are likely to wait a ridiculous amount of time to see him for 8 minutes (yes I timed it). Did not like him at all. Would not recommend.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby
- Dr. Sunanda Uberoi MD Kissimmee FL
- Dr. Shaheda Qaiyumi MD Kissimmee FL
- Dr. Karamali A Bandealy MD, Kissimmee FL
- Dr. Amarilis Torres MD Zephyrhills FL
- Dr. Natalie Faith MD Zephyrhills FL
- Dr. David Rivera MD Zephyrhills FL
- Dr. Ernesto Rodriguez MD Zephyrhills FL
- Dr. David Sikes MD Zephyrhills FL
- Dr. Alicia M Fierro DO Zephyrhills FL
- Dr. Jeffrey J Elston MD Altamonte Springs FL