Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Abdel K Jibawi MD Hudson FL
Dr. Abdel K Jibawi MD
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Hip Pointer Injuries
- Ear Disorders
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
- Peptic Ulcer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Family Medicine
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Anna – Dec 03, 2020 - healthgrades
- Where do I begin? Dr. AJ is definitely THE most real doctor I have come across in years. Previous doctors had always told me you have this or that and here are some meds that don't work. My first visit he listened then asked me what I wanted . I was so happy finally someone who wants your input about your health. I told him I wanted no medications, he said ok done. we worked a game plan with healthy alternatives. I was feeling great then COVID took a loved one and the loss and pressure really had me spinning. I asked him for medication and he didn't just write the script. He asked why?. We talked and ended with me saying ok I don't need it but he said if you change your mind just come in! I mean what doctor takes that kind of time and cares. End result I got thru it without medication. Thank you Dr. AJ for setting the standard for all doctors ! I truly hope he never leaves the area or I may just need to uproot and follow :)
- Kate P – Feb 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. AJ is fantastic! I’ve never had a more patient and genuine doctor. He gives you his time and undivided attention and doesn’t rush you. His knowledge, expertise, and friendliness truly make you feel at ease. He has been very helpful with my husband as well and his family members. Very grateful to have found this doctor!
- Craig P – Feb 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. AJ is by far the best Doctor that I have ever been with. He is very personable and kind at every interaction! He knows his stuff and never pushes any meds that are not necessary. My wife and both parents also go to him and we are all blessed to have him. We all would recommend him to anyone that has the option to have him as their Doctor!
- Leah Stanton – Nov 19, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. AJ is actually my dad’s physician. Since moving to FL he has tried numerous primary care doctors and offices and could not find a doctor who would listen to him or take his symptoms seriously.
Dr. AJ was a heaven sent for us. He has listened to us patiently and offers sincere and genuine care for my fathers health. We know he worked hard to find long-term solutions for my dad’s unique care needs. And my dad actually enjoys his doctors visits now!
- Kayla Evans – Sep 04, 2019 - healthgrades
- My vist's are always Excellent Dr Jibawi is great i love him he is amazing !!!!!!
- Rodger Hanck in Spring Hill, FL – Jun 25, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Jibawi is very personable. How we first met as I was in Oak Hill Hospital in Spring Hill, Florida & he was the doctor in charge of the wing there & had read my MRI from a dehydration issue i was having. My family & i was very impressed & when I had a chance to change primary doctors, he was my first choice. best decision I have made regarding my health & heart operation. He had orchestrated my quadruple bypass surgery the week of Thanksgiving after my heart attack on the Monday before. Knowing how serious it was he put it all together in 5 days. To us a miracle as I had 90% blockage in 4 arteries
He continues to take care of both my wife & I. Always takes the time & answers all of our questions so we understand what is being said. Very Grateful for Dr. Jibawi.
- Carol Bruno in Spring Hill, FL – Feb 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- I just recently left my primary care doctor and was recommended to see Dr AJ, as he is called. I have met with Dr. AJ twice now and he is the most caring, honest, personable doctor I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable and a actually cares about his patients. I only hope he never decides to move out of the area as I don't want to lose him as my physician. I would highly recommend Dr. AJ to anyone.
- Suzanne Lucas in Spring Hill , FL – Jan 28, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr JIBAWI was highly recommend. I highly recommend him to my family and friends. My visits are very through and he is concerned about my health today and in the future.
- Patricia McAdam in Brooksville, FL – Jan 27, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Jibawi ,in my opinion is an incredible doctor. He reflects more than the average doctor, He is not only thorough in his diagnosis but asks many questions that direct my care in the right direction, and giving better ideas so that I can do better in the future.
He also adds a unique personality and humor that are very seldom found in most doctors. I am so happy I found him and I recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.
- Evelyn in Spring Hill – Jan 26, 2019 - healthgrades
- Outstanding doctor!
Dr. Abdel Jibawi is a kindhearted and knowledgeable person. I'm extremely pleased with the care he give my parents. He takes his time explaining his instructions and recommendations to them. He listens and responds to all their questions. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I would happily recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly caring doctor.
- Barry Thomas in Spring Hill, FL – Jan 25, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Jibawi is the greatest! Without a doubt the most personable Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to see. Very professional and thorough.
- Zach in none – Jan 25, 2019 - healthgrades
- One of the best doctors I have ever known. H8s patience is what every patient needs. He explains the details of his findings and always makes me comfortable stepping out of the door. We love you Dr. Jibawi.
- Betsey R. in Hudson, FL – Jan 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Jibawi combines the utmost in medical professionalism with the ability to make his patients feel like family. His wonderful and thorough care of my father-in-law during his illness and passing, and now his thoughtful care of my mom-in-law, has shown Dr. J to be the best provider of care for OUR family. His kindness, gentleness and winning personality make Dr. Jibawi THE top doc in our family. He should be yours.
- Paula Perez in Spring hill, FL – Jan 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- I am very pleased to leave this review.
He is most definitely the best Dr. I have ever had and trust me I have had a lot of them. He really listens to whatever issue I might be having and addresses the problem and he makes you feel very comfortable.
- J.J. in Spring Hill, FL – Jan 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- He is an amazing doctor who takes the time to listen to your concerns. He is interactive in his approach and works with you through all your concerns. He really cares!
- Joseph L. Ingram in Spring Hill, FL – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Jibawi and his staff at Access Health Care Make you feel like family,
Always willing to Listen and help any health care issues . I recommend their office to all my friends & Family.
- Angie in Brooksville, FL – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great Dr very nice and polite took care of all my ailments made sure I understood my health issues. Office staff was very nice. Clean office. Would definately recommend him to my friends and family.
- Rose R in Brooksville , FL – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Jibawi is extremely knowledgeable and professional at the same time friendly as well. He will spend as much time with you as you need him to so all your health issues are addressed. Hes also very thorough and will make sure you understand everything you need to before you leave his office! I will recommend him to everyone!! HANDS DOWN GREAT DR!!
- FL – Jan 16, 2019 - healthgrades
- Nancy Minne in 12469 Winston Ct, FL – Jan 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- very helpful
always listen never in a hurry a very excellent Dr
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby