Dr. Abayomi E Fabunmi MD Tampa FL
Dr. Abayomi E Fabunmi MD
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Retina Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna PPO
- Open Access
- Open Access Plus
- Group Plan PPO
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Options PPO
- United Healthcare
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Meharry Medical College In Nashville, Tn
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Mary JO DRESSLER – Nov 14, 2020 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of St. Lukes for eight yrs. I have glaucoma low vision and macular degeneration. Dr F. is very thorough in my exams the treatment plan and I know he takes my vision problems seriously. I know that my eye health is being managed with exceptional care. Also the staff at the Clearwater office is professional and courteous and the Covid protocols keep me safe during my visits. Thank you everyone for the wonderful services.
- Oct 23, 2020 - healthgrades
- RESPECTFUL AND VERY PROFESSIONAL.
- Oct 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Fabunmi is a true professional. He takes the time to listen to his patient, answer questions and thoroughly explain what the next steps will be. Very observant, he even took the time to ask how I wound up with band aids on a scraped knee! Rest assured your eye care with Dr. Fabunmi will be thoughtful, kind and full of care.
- Deboraha' Beach – Sep 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Abayomi Fabunmi was very through with my exam explaining as he went along. Professional, patient and kind. He obviously loves what he does.
Expressed a desire to try everything first in hopes of avoiding a surgery. He quickly calmed my fears by taking the time to communicate with me the various options he wanted to try first.
We ran into traffic on I-75 which made us 1-1/2 hrs late. Our drive is a 1-1/2 hr drive just to meet with him. When he heard of our delay he agreed to see us regardless!
Professional, patient and kind. He obviously loves what he does.
Breath of fresh air.
- Aug 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Fabunmi made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. I appreciate his kindness in answering my questions.
- Palmar Embry – Jul 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- very friendly, knowledgeable and caring
- Joan Ludwig – Jun 28, 2020 - healthgrades
- I started at St Luke’s with a different doctor whom I liked very much. When I was told he was not seeing patients at the N Dale Mabry location I wasn’t sure how I would feel with another doctor taking over my eye care right after I had surgery. But when Dr Fabunmi came into the room he made me feel comfortable from the very beginning. He has a calm, quiet manner about him that you can feel he really cares. He explained things to me and answered all my questions. I trust him with my eye health.
- NANCY RUMMEL – May 14, 2020 - healthgrades
- He was very kind and took time to explain the seriousness of my problem and the options I had.
- Feb 21, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Fabumni has a calm and reassuring way about him that makes me feel comfortable through the process. He and Lauren have given the highest levels of personal attention, guidance and care.
- Grace Perkins – Jan 23, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was very satisfied with my visit with Dr Fabunmi today. He was personable, knowledgeable, and approached me with a caring attitude, making me feel comfortable with his treatment plan for me. I have already recommended him to a friend in need of his specialty of service.
- Jan 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- I’m very comfortable with the treatment the doctor is recommending. I feel he has my best eye health at heart. I think he is very thorough. He explains everything very well and answers all my questions.
- Dec 18, 2019 - healthgrades
- the doctor and his team were very nice. I was impressed with how efficient and kind they were.
- Dec 17, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Fabunmi was all smiles when he greeted me, and I relaxed immediately.
I would not go to any Doctor , not recommended by St.Luke's !
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby