Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Aashiv Hari MD Clermont FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Aashiv Hari MD
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Bladder Infection
- Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Hair Loss
- Breast Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Family Medicine
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Fl Hospital Fam Prac
- Medical School
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
- Undergraduate School
- Southern Methodist University
- Aafp Member
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- lyn demoura – Apr 09, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very patient. Listens. Doesn't rush. Doesn't overbook. Great personality.
- Mar 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Hari is very thorough and I've never felt rushed in any way when seeing him. His overall practice is great - from the office staff to his PA - and the fact I've never encountered a wait more than a few minutes is tremendous.
- Mar 04, 2019 - healthgrades
- I am a disabled vet, And my wife has been a patient of Dr Hari for over 3 years. My wife had her medical records sent to another doctor due to an expertise in a medical field. The staff was really rude when my wife Responded to a follow up call about a medical emergency. She was told that the Doctor would no longer see her because she requested to have her medical records sent to another Doctor. After seeing this Doctor for over 3 years, there was no compassion of loosing her as a patient.
- Sharon kimel in Clermont fl – Mar 24, 2018 - healthgrades
- We would recommend Dr. Hari to anyone. I take my eighty eight year old mother to see him . He has been her Dr. For years. She loves him! He is so good with her . Takes time to listen to her . She dosen’t always listen to him though. She also likes the nurses very much. Especially Cheryl. If I didn’t love my Dr. Of 20 yrs so much I would switch. Also he takes her if I need him right away.
- Dec 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- Will never recommend this doctor to anybody ever. His office and staff are incredibly rude. My wife has been his patient for over a year. Yet when we call to have the doctor speak to her. The doctor does not return phone calls. I stated I would be willing to be called anytime all day, his receptionist said no. She stated it's her job to take our question, she will talk to him and give us his answer. He does not talk to his patients. You ask yourself. Do you want a doctor that won't even call you
- Leesburg, Florida – Feb 19, 2017 - healthgrades
- Best Dr I have ever had. Spends time with each patient. Never seems rushed. Our entire family sees Dr. Hari.
His staff is wonderful and kind as well.
- Eileen J in Groveland, FL – Jun 01, 2016 - healthgrades
- The staff is exceptionally efficient and friendly. Appointments are timely with minimal wait time. Dr Hari takes the time to get to know his patients and discusses options. I respect and trust him.
- Don D in Clermont, FL – Mar 18, 2016 - healthgrades
- Both my wife and I switched to Dr Hari after our primary physician retired. We are really pleased with all aspects of his practice. The office staff is friendly, efficient and easy to do business with. The wait times are low. Dr Hari and his staff are very computer literate and utilize information technology to run a smooth operation. This frees up his time for the important stuff of talking with us and discussing our medical issues. I never feel rushed. We are very confident in Dr Hari.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby