Dr. Aaron Sheets MD Largo FL
Dr. Aaron Sheets MD
- Overactive Bladder
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
- Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
- Male Sexual Conditions
- Gas-Bloat Syndrome
- Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueDental Choice
- Freedom Network
- Family Medicine
- American Academeny Of Family Physicians
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jan 25, 2020 - healthgrades
- Doctor determined that I was a hypochondriac without testing or diagnosis and attempted to prescribe medication but I declined. Stated he would not refer me to a specialist. This guy should not be a doctor, he is looking for quick easy money.
- Wilner in St. Petersburg, FL – Jul 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- I am very pleased with Dr.Sheet's care and the way he has kept tabs with my
blood pressure problem and this year my bout with cancer and a lumpectomy. He gets right to the point as he analyzes my chart, tests, and progress. I feel confident that he knows what he is doing.
- clearwater – Nov 06, 2017 - healthgrades
- Arrogant and ready to prescribe anything no matter what the consequences. He makes rude comments when presented with possible problems and does not follow through.
- Pinellas Park, FL – Sep 14, 2016 - healthgrades
- Arrogant and condescending with patients and family. No follow through on anything. Makes broad statement about treatment plans but never moves beyond first step. I know some things aren't fixable at a certain age but they may be treatable. Usual wait in treatment room before seeing doctor is around 45 minutes. Rude.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby