Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Aaron M Schamback DMD Port St Lucie FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Aaron M Schamback DMD
- Cosmetic Peridontal Problems
- Crooked Teeth
- Open Bite
- Dental Disorders
- Grinding of Teeth
- Misaligned Teeth
- Gaps Between Teeth
- Thumb Sucking
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Delta Dental Premier
- Humana PPO
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Pediatric Dentistry
Education and Training
- Not Listed
- General Practice Residency, Which Included Prosthodontics and Dental Surgery, In Denver, Colorado
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Sep 24, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very unprofessional...Was told that I needed a root canal...But never had any issues..I went elsewhere and the Dentist found no issues..
- Never again! – Mar 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- Jean in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Oct 01, 2016 - healthgrades
- I give one star because I can't leave 0, because this is what he deserves, went there a few years back to whiten my teeth after paying almost $500.00 their WAS no difference I mean exactly the same, when questioned him about it he said that people expectations are Britney Spears white. So unprofessional..... terrible experience
- Riccy in Port saint lucie , FL – Jul 19, 2016 - healthgrades
- Every time I go the the office I have great experience but this last one was excellent with Ruth and Debbie they were very polite and nice keep the good jobs ladys.
- Tammie in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Jul 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- This dentist is VERY UNPROFFESIONAL and his staff could care less about the patients! I was there for a cleaning and to adjust my partial. However when they tried to adjust the partial they just made it worse then tried to blame me when they could not fix it. In fact, they made it un-wearable! I went back the next day to s/w the mgr (Angie) and she had Dr. Schamback come in to s/w me and he just said he could not help and walked out while I was still talking to him. I will NEVER be back there!
- Krystal Templeman in Clinton Township, MI – Mar 28, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Schamback finished at the top of his class and it definitely shows in his work. He is up on the newest equipment, techniques and procedures. Best ever hands down.
- Robert Spencer in Port Saint Lucie, FL – Jan 12, 2016 - healthgrades
- Professional, Courteous , Listens. Most incredible experience I have ever had at a Dental Office. The office staffed got me in right away, gave me a tour of the office. Everybody is smiling! Had Root Canal, Cavity filled on first day. Wonderful office, Clean, Concerned. Well trained staff. You can tell these folks are true professionals. Probably the best dentist office I have ever been to. They do it all in one office. I have been looking of an office like this my whole life.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby