Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Aaron M Memon DMD North Port FL
Dr. Aaron M Memon DMD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Dental DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- DHA Premier
- BlueDental Choice
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dental Preferred Plus
- DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Dental PPO
- National Fee-for-Service
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Dec 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- I lost a crown and was given an appointment. Excellent service and advice from Doc and staff. I am becoming a new patient!
- Margaret Ludgate – Jun 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Kind and friendly. Gave me options for care and considered the cost and explained how I could save. All staff in the office were friendly and helpul. Courtney, the hygienist was great with a friendly demeanor and professional in her work. I highly recommend this office.
- May 21, 2020 - healthgrades
- Cleaning and check up.
- Rick – Nov 26, 2019 - healthgrades
- Spent 5 years going every 6 months. Due to insurance issue had to change June 2019. Went to 2 other dentists and I have periodontal disease, 10 cavities, 7 crowns needed due to cavity issues, root canal, and severe bone loss. Went to 2 dentists in Nov 2019 who stated these horrible dental issues after being in this dental care. He ruined me.
- North Port – Jan 30, 2019 - healthgrades
- Friendly, courteous, experienced staff. Best dentist I've been to since my childhood. Honest and easy to talk to. He will take the time to discuss any options instead of just up-selling to the most expensive procedure. Yes, he's busy during season but they schedule accordingly and I've never waited more than a few minutes.
- Jan 18, 2019 - healthgrades
- Honest Dentistry
- Greg in N. Port, FL – Dec 01, 2018 - healthgrades
- He answered ?'s I didnt even know about with teeth. Excellent work and keeps you calm throughout the procedure. Helped me out immensely , I lost my Insurance at the time. Got me free prescription to boot. Truly a blessing to have proffessionals out there that Care more about the people than the paycheck!
I have Insurance now & would like to get my mouth done completely, yet I dont see his office on Sumtter/Tamiami trail . Someone please give me his new address. I trust him. Thank you.
- Lynne in Arcadia FL – Jun 01, 2018 - healthgrades
- I have been going to Dr. Lemon for several years. Judith, dental hygienist, is always courteous and helpful with what I need to do to help my gums. This visit I also had xrays and saw Dr. Memon. Dr. Memon is always friendly and courteous and doesn't try to sell you expensive procedures if there is a more reasonable way to go.
- John Surkan in Port Charlotte – Mar 03, 2017 - healthgrades
- The only problem is with him is he is so good that he is so booked up its hard to get an appointment
- Bob Asher in Venice, FL – Nov 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- We moved here from up North and have been greatly pleased with Dr Memon and his staff. All are friendly, professional , and very competent. Dr Memon is kind and supportive of good dental care. His chaired manner is super.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby
- Dr. Eric-John Claessens DDS North Port FL
- Dr. Marjan Mirkheshti DMD North Port FL
- Dr. Ariana R Clayton DMD North Port FL
- Dr. Vincent Delle-Donne DMD North Port FL
- Dr. Thomas R Cherpak DDS North Port FL
- Dr. Logan D Poff DMD North Port FL