Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Aaron F Brafman MD Coral Springs FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Aaron F Brafman MD
- Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
- Urinary Disorders
- Peyronie's Disease
- Testicular Dysfunction
- Urge Urinary Incontinence
- Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Penile Diseases
- Urinary Tract Cancer
- Male Genital System Cancer
- Urachal Cancer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- United Healthcare
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Broward Health Coral Springs
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Aug 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- new patient and very impressed with Dr. Brafman
- Jul 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Brafman listened and addressed my concerns. However, he did not take the time to talk about solutions, and I am still suffering with a medical condition. I had to get a second opinion, and now with the new doctor i am making progress. I‘d urge those to consider a physician with more experience.
- Lou Falco – Mar 30, 2020 - healthgrades
- I am very happy with Dr. Brafman and the entire Team at Springs Urology. I was a patient of Dr. Vortsman and luckily was able to be seen by him prior to his retirement. His practices and theories towards Prostate Cancer saved me from an unnecessary procedure that would have altered my life forever. His knowledge and attitude fully benefits the Patient. Dr. Brafman continues that approach, along with newer, modern techniques that fully examine the issue and continue the Patient first approach, while confronting the situation head-on. I look forward to continued care with Springs Urology.
- S.C. – Nov 28, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Brafman has a pleasant bedside manner and displayed true concern for my issues. I believe he is honest and has his patient’s best interest at heart. His education and experience speak for themselves! I highly recommend Dr. Brafman!
- Oct 28, 2019 - healthgrades
- From the staff at the front desk to the assistants to Dr. Brafman himself, totally recommending this office and their service. He answers all questions, his staff puts you at ease even during procedures that are not quite comfortable!
- Joe – Sep 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- They office would contact diagnostic clinic to request a blood draw for me - she insisted I get the fax number for her. Terrible service, and I am going to switch physicians
- Aug 03, 2019 - healthgrades
- The office is friendly and efficient. Dr. Brafman is knowledgeable, helpful and easy to talk to.
- WP in Sunrise, FL – May 30, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great visit. Didn't wait long. He didn't rush me. Listened to my questions and gave me answers that I understood. Felt at ease. Staff was friendly and efficient. Lots of paper to fill out. Office/waiting era clean and comfortable. I was pleased with the visit. Will be back.
- Jeff W in NY – Dec 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- I’m a snowbird and Dr. Brafman rate 10: competent, excellent patient “bedside “ manner.
- Christine in Parkland – Mar 26, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Brafman was extremely professional, punctual and thorough in explaining my diagnosis. I was pleased to find a doctor who took the time to listen to my concerns. I would absolutely recommend him!
- Mar 19, 2018 - healthgrades
- Never have I experienced such unlrofessionalism from a doctor and staff. Wound up in the ER twice after seeing him. Never a follow up phone call to see if I’m ok. Only phone call was to schedule another appt. no thank you. I’ll fond a doctor with a caring heart who actually cares about their patients and not just their money.
- Plantation – Jan 13, 2018 - healthgrades
- I found Dr. Brafman, patient, understanding and kind. As a healthcare provider for 25 years, I would recommend to him.
- KAREN in Pompano Beach, FL – Oct 11, 2017 - healthgrades
- DR. BRAFMAN IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS WHEN I WAS IN HIS OFFICE. HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND I WAS ABLE TO ADDRESS MY CONCERNS OPENLY . HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
- CORAL SPRINGS – Oct 11, 2017 - healthgrades
- Amazing physician. I would highly recommend him.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby