Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Aaron Davis MD Palm Harbor FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Aaron Davis MD
- Corneal Diseases
- Visual Field Defects
- Eye Cancer
- Benign Tumor
- Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
- Vascular Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Eye Infections
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- United Healthcare
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Dunedin Hospital
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine
- Internship Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Medical School
- University Of Florida
- Undergraduate School
- University Of Florida
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Joe banasek – Dec 25, 2020 - healthgrades
- Liz and doctor Davis were great.
- Dave – Nov 25, 2020 - healthgrades
- This eye exam seemed more thorough than my previous exams elsewhere. I can see why they are busy.
- Alison C Gonzalez – Nov 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr.Davis and the entire staff at Harbor Opthalmology are incredible. I recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr.Davis and now have almost perfect vision in that eye. He explained everything to me in detail and took all of my concerns into consideration. I would highly recommend Dr.Davis and staff.
- Joanna L. – Nov 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- 5 stars. Dr. Davis goes above and beyond. He and his staff , professional, courteous, warm and friendly making the overall experience less stressful, feeling confident and peaceful that you are in the best of hands. Dr. Davis addresses all concerns in a simple clear manner and has shown great patience and care. We love Dr. Davis treating mom's condition and highly recommend!!!
- Ellen Kennedy – Aug 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- My exam and visit was excellent. I am very happy with the experienced staff and Dr. Davis. He was very kind and explained the procedure in detail that I will be having soon.
- Shannon K Johnson – Aug 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- Elizabeth was fabulous with my dad who has aphasia and doesn't understand many directions given. Also, Dr. Davis gave us options to improve eyesight but didn't push either way. The whole experience gets a 10/10! I never say that about doctors!
- Jul 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very satisfying .thorough exam .professional treatment .everything in time .
- Jun 30, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very thorough. Am very pleased and am looking forward to the cataract surgery and other appointments. So far, will definitely recommended this doctor and his staff - very very professional.
- Beverly Heneveld – Jun 23, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very professional and thorough. Courteous and helpful staff.
- Jun 09, 2020 - healthgrades
- He helped me through a painful infection. My eyes are back to normal.
- Beverly S – Jun 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Davis and his staff are all very professional, knowledgeable and considerate. I was very happy with his skills doing my cataract surgery. The staff and treatment at the Suncoast Surgery Center were also exemplary. Dr. Davis called me in person to follow-up after the procedure and saw me immediately when I had a concern (unfounded) after the surgery. I will have my other cataract removed by Dr. Davis and definitely recommend him.
- Sylvia Hollingsworth – May 06, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Davis and his staff were courteous, friendly and professional. Everyone explained exactly what they were doing so it was most informative. I would definitely recommend
Harbor Ophthalmology to my friends.
- stephanie peck – Jan 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Davis is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, knowledgeable and very considerate. I was very happy with his skills doing my cataract surgery. His calling me personally as follow-up after the procedure was extraordinary. I would definitely recommend him.
- Sep 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- Excellent doctor. Dr. Davis' thorough examination found early signs of Glaucoma that allowed me to take quick action.
- May 19, 2019 - healthgrades
- Mar 31, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Davis was excellent caring, patient, and did not act like I was an interruption to his schedule. I had 2 unsuccessful vision checks by two other doctors before coming to Dr. Davis and Dr. Davis immediately got my vision corrected. The office staff was very cheerful, friendly, helpful and made me feel very comfortable as a first time patient.
- Mar 30, 2019 - healthgrades
- As a new patient my observation regarding Dr.Davis & his staff. First, Dr.Davis is a FLORIDA GATER ! , Go Gator's...very professional ophthalmologist specialist , listens intently and focused on my issues , does not rush you at all as a patient, answers all questions. Dr. Davis is young and extremely intelligent. His wisdom and knowledge is extraordinary. Dr. Davis was very thorough with my exam. I would recommend Dr. Davis to anyone having issues with their vision. Professional Staff. Swango
- Mar 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- A very thorough exam. Dr. Davis took the time and was very caring.
- Alicia in Palm Harbor , FL – Feb 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- Right before my wedding I had noticed some changes in my vision and wanted an updated pair of contacts to wear before the big day. Doctor Davis was clear and thorough with my exam and had everything I needed in a timely fashion. Both of the women in his optical shop were both incredibly helpfully as well. I have suggested Doctor Davis to everyone in my family and will continue to do so with anyone who asks!
- Urgent Need Patient in Dunedin, FL – Feb 16, 2019 - healthgrades
- Polite, efficient and thorough! No long waits, did complete and thorough eye exam to get a correct diagnosis and was very polite. The staff was wonderful as well. Medical team worked like a well oiled machine! Highly recommend!!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby