Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A R King MD Salt Lake City UT
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. A R King MD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Family Medicine
- Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Lds Hospital
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- University Of Ut Med Center
- Medical School
- University of Utah School of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Mar 30, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Udall has been our family doctor for more than 40 years. He is an excellent physician and has always provided exceptional care for our whole family.
- Salt Lake , UT – Feb 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Udall really listens
- Roy V. in West Valley City Utah – Apr 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. King Udall is a great Dr.! I’ve known him since I was a young child. He is very knowledgeable and very skilled. He was able to pull out a bullet from my back when I was shot. The ER left it in and it hurt laying on it. He was able to get it out very quick and I’m glad he did. If you want an experience Dr go see this man. He is great.
- Matt Hadley in Salt Lake City – Jan 10, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Udall is great! He's timely and efficient and delivers excellent care. Wait times are short, and office is friendly and polite.
- Tannis Lassiter in Pocatello, ID – May 25, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Udall is a very thorough and knowledgeable practitioner. He has been my primary for over 10 years. Recently, I moved out of state and can't find anyone that compares to him. I never worried while under his care.
- Suzan in Salt Lake City, UT – Jun 14, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Udall is an excellent listener, and never makes me feel like he is in a hurry. His broad knowledge of Family Medicine is excellent. If there is anything out of his field of expertise, he is great to recommend a specialist. Every specialist he has ever recommended to me has been an excellent choice. He is especially good in the prevention of heart disease. He has been on top of my husband's blood pressure and cholesterol levels which has yielded positive results.
- Salt Lake City, UT – Apr 07, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Udall is an old fashioned doctor with horse sense. He is kind, and he cares about my health. He isn't afraid to help you with what you need, and unlike that horrible Dr. Romney the Younger, he treats you with respect, and takes his time with you. I hope he never ever retires.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby