Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A P Sherlag MD Snellville GA
Dr. A P Sherlag MD
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Gonorrhea Infections
- Urethral Stricture
- Prostate Cyst
- Ureteral Stones
- Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
- Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Choice PPO, EPO-GA
- Blue Choice-GA HMO-POS
- Blue Essential Open Access-GA HMO
- Blue Essential Open Access-GA POS
- Blue Essential-GA PPO
- Blue HRA Blue Choice-GA PPO
- Blue HRA Blue Open Access-GA POS
- Blue HSA Blue Choice-GA PPO
- Blue HSA Blue Open Access-GA POS
- Blue Open Access (Select Network)-GA POS
- Blue Open Access (Small Grp)-GA POS
- Blue Open Access-GA HMO
- BlueChoice Healthcare Plan-GA
- BlueChoice-GA HMO
- BlueChoice-GA POS
- BlueChoice-GA PPO
- Healthy Support Open Access-GA POS
- Healthy Support-GA PPO
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Pathway Enhanced (Small Grp)-GA
- Pathway Guided Access Products-GA HMO
- Pathway Guided Access-GA
- Pathway Products - Pathway Network-GA HMO
- Pathway X (on Exchange)-GA HMO
- Pathway X Guided Access-GA
- Pathway X Guided Access-GA HMO
- Pathway-GA HMO
- State Health Network - SHBP-GA
- Traditional / Indemnity-GA
- Traditional Health Plan-GA
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Choice HMO
- Blue Choice Option POS
- Blue Open Access POS
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Residency Hospital
- Grady Mem Hospital
- Medical School
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- JG Perdew – Nov 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great, TURP BPH Surgery to reduce the size of my very large median lobe and side lobes. TURP was required when Urolift procedure not good due to large median lobe. Unfortunately not as much done as far as I can see in research and procedures for larger median lobes. Just finished surgery so waiting to heal and outcome. I've been with Paul since 2007. Great guy and doctor.
- James Keopinsavang in Loganville, GA – Nov 15, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Sherlag was very professional. He didn't rush with anything and knew exactly what my problem was and help changed my life. I'm really thankful for him and I highly recommend him. He is the best! Thanks so much Dr. Sherlag I you changed my life.
- james snell in Marietta, GA – Jul 14, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr Sherlag participated in my Prostate procedure with Dr Sherlag.
I found him extremely open with explaining all of this procedure.
Afterwards has been very helpful in discussing ED issues and suggestions ,which are working.
Staff are very friendly and helpful, would highly recommend him for my style of procedure.
- Melvin R. Booker in Lawrenceville, GA – Jun 26, 2018 - healthgrades
- My diagnosis with prostate cancer was a total surprise and quite a blow to deal with, because I exhibited few of the classic symptoms. Dr. Sherlag prescribed testing and in a calm, clear, and professional way explained the results of my testing and scans. I became educated on my disease and decided on a protocol best for me. The seamless coordination between Dr. Sherlag and my subsequent oncologist was so helpful in dealing with that initial anxiety and developing a prognosis of hope and cure.
- Snellville GA – May 11, 2018 - healthgrades
- I appreciated how Dr. Sherlag listened to my issues and was immediately ready to provide solutions
- Ke Reynolds in Lawrenceville, GA – May 07, 2018 - healthgrades
- Very happy with his services.
- Jeffery Czerwonka in Jefferson,GA – Mar 10, 2018 - healthgrades
- I appreciate Dr. Sherlag very much. He is very thorough and listens to what I have to say!
- Charles in Snellville, GA – Jan 17, 2018 - healthgrades
- Very thorough, professional and clear in communicating issues and options. Consider myself fortunate to have found Dr. Sherlag.
- Rick C in Snellville, GA – Jan 16, 2018 - healthgrades
- Have been a patient for 15 years and have the utmost confidence in Dr. Sherlag.
- David Valdez in Duluth GA – Jan 16, 2018 - healthgrades
- My visit with Dr. Sherlag was very professional and courteous. He answered all my questions and put me at ease.
- Will in AUBURN – Jan 03, 2018 - healthgrades
- My only visit to Dr. Sherlag was very frustrating. He removed the catheter that had been put in by NE GA Med. Ctr. His only advice was that I should go home and start drinking 3 liters of water/day or I would be back in the hospital so I did what he said and ended up back in the ER that evening because my bladder wasn't working properly so I ended up with another catheter that I had to have another Urologist take out because I could never get his staff to answer my pleas to set an appt.
- Chuck Scarborough in Snellville – Nov 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- My regular physician recommended that I follow up with a Urologist. I was able to easily schedule an appointment with Dr. Sherlag and complete my new patient information on-line. My office visit was one of the best medical experiences that I have had in my 59 years. I found his office staff and nurses to be very pleasant. More importantly was the efficiency in which I was seen. I arrived 10 minutes early, took care of some insurance formalities, and seen and released in 10 minutes. Efficient!
- Lawrenceville, GA – Aug 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Sherlag since late 2012. Dr. Sherlag is a caring physician who takes time for his patient. The office and medical staff are great.
- Conyers, GA – Jul 10, 2017 - healthgrades
- Super Doctor, Great Staff
- Stacy Middlebrooks in Bishop, GA – Jun 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- My dad was diagnosed with cancer. The office staff is horrific!! To the point while the dr was out of the country on of the staff members laughed at mom. Having cancer is traumatic enough having deal with an unprofessional office staff makes it worse! I would not wish this on my worst enemy! I would have given this a 0 but it wouldn't let me post my comment if I didn't.
- Jan Gary in Lawrenceville, GA – Jun 08, 2017 - healthgrades
- My father has been a patient of Dr. Sherlag for one year. In that time, he has only seen Dr. Sherlag a couple of times. He has a permanent catheter that has to be replaced each month. He has ended up in the ER twice after having this catheter change.
After each ER visit, we called Dr. Sherlag's office numerous times and got NO return calls or response. This is the most uncaring physician's office I have ever encountered in my 64 years of life!
- Atlanta, GA – Jun 05, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Sherlag is super friendly and knowledgeable. Very straight-forward and he quickly answered all of my questions.
- DJ Rhyne in Duluth, GA – May 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Sherlag is a very professional doctor with great patient communication. Takes the time to explain recent procedures as well as future procedures needed. The staff is friendly, helpful and outgoing making this office visit a pleasant experience. I definitely would recommend Dr. Sherlag and staff to friends and family for the highest quality care.
- Duluth, GA – Apr 15, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been going to Dr. Sherlag since 2014 when I was diagnosed, not only is this Man a great Doctor.
he is a very good person. Thanks to you and your wonderfully Staff especially Nurse Jackie for your Professinalism and above all your Honesty .
- Charles in Buford , Ga – Apr 05, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Sherlag is patient and informative so I would recomend him to any friend in need of hid services.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby