Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A Mary Walborn MD Cleveland OH
Dr. A Mary Walborn MD
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Internal Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
- Saint Vincent Charity Medical Center
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Lois Kelly in Lakewood, OH – Oct 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- I would always recommend her. She knows her patients and is ready to help in whatever the situation may be, just a check up, or recommends the med procedure that will further help with a specialist or recommends what she can do to improve your problem.
- Robin Peters in Lakewood, OH – May 26, 2016 - healthgrades
- She is a very smart ,caring.
I adore her ,she listens and helps with a genuine approach I have been to many Doctors Due to my many conditions. She knows current medical information.
Spends a fair amount of time listening and not staring into the stupid computer. I find it sad and annoying that Doctors spend so much time on a visit looking at the damn computer screen,,
You should be aware that the computer has taken the contact and respect away from patients,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Avon Lake, ohio – Feb 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Walborn is a very patient and kind Doctor. She explains everything very well.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby