Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A K Levinson MD Marietta GA
Dr. A K Levinson MD
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
- Urinary Stones
- Bladder Stones
- Bladder Diverticulum
- Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula Female
- Bladder Infection
- Prostatic Abscess
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Choice PPO, EPO-GA
- Blue Choice-GA HMO-POS
- Blue Essential Open Access-GA HMO
- Blue Essential Open Access-GA POS
- Blue Essential-GA PPO
- Blue HRA Blue Choice-GA PPO
- Blue HRA Blue Open Access-GA POS
- Blue HSA Blue Choice-GA PPO
- Blue HSA Blue Open Access-GA POS
- Blue Open Access (Select Network)-GA POS
- Blue Open Access (Small Grp)-GA POS
- Blue Open Access-GA HMO
- BlueChoice Healthcare Plan-GA
- BlueChoice-GA HMO
- BlueChoice-GA POS
- BlueChoice-GA PPO
- Healthy Support Open Access-GA POS
- Healthy Support-GA PPO
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Pathway Enhanced (Small Grp)-GA
- Pathway Guided Access Products-GA HMO
- Pathway Guided Access-GA
- Pathway Products - Pathway Network-GA HMO
- Pathway X (on Exchange)-GA HMO
- Pathway X Guided Access-GA
- Pathway X Guided Access-GA HMO
- Pathway-GA HMO
- State Health Network - SHBP-GA
- Traditional / Indemnity-GA
- Traditional Health Plan-GA
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Choice Option POS
- Blue Open Access POS
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Med Center
- Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Med Center
- Medical School
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- May 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Levinson is a good doctor. He makes good decisions and I believe thoroughly understands his profession and the options available to a patient. I have complete confidence in him.
My recommendation falls apart when the office administration's failings are applied. With the exception of the front desk receptionist, I find them difficult or even impossible to contact. Leaving messages provide no results. They rarely answer their extensions. I have been attempting to schedule a procedure for well over a month, but they seem far from interested, though the doctor ordered it. My husband is balled up on the bed in pain, meanwhile, missing work yet again. We have lost many hundreds of dollars up to this point due to their disorganization; a cancellation was made to a previous scheduled procedure because they forgot to follow up on important medical information from another doctor. I honestly like the people I've met here--they are kind--but I cannot recommend this office to anyone.
- May 10, 2018 - healthgrades
- Doctor Levinson was prepared for my visit and was aware of my reason for the visit which was very reassuring to me.
- Mar 17, 2018 - healthgrades
- Excellent service.
- Carlsbad – Mar 15, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Levinson saved me from a biopsy ordered by another urologist. I researched alternatives to a prostate biopsy and was prepared to ask about a more modern test I had read about. He ordered the test before I even had to ask. Dr Levinson used the least invasive, least expensive, and most modern tools available to do what was best for me. The test came back normal. He saved me (and my family) from a lot of needless worry, pain, and risk. It's refreshing to find a doctor like him.
- Dr. James B. Keiller in Ellenwood, Georgia – Mar 09, 2018 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Levinson for more than twenty (20) years; and, have found him to be an excellent example of what an ideal doctor should be. He continues to be my physician of choice when I require a urological medical procedure. He is a competent, skillful, physician; a credit to his profession. His demeanor and expertise in the medical profession he has chosen, namely, Urology, is in my opinion, unmatched. He is a personable, caring, kind professional; in a word, he is the best!
- David Harper in Tucker – Nov 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- Arrived early, seen immediately, left satisfied. Dr. Levinson was informative, thorough, and made asking and answering questions a part of our time together.
Dr. Levinson's staff was courteous and candid and available for questions and answers as well. Thank you.
- Alan in Atlanta, GA – Sep 14, 2017 - healthgrades
- Great care and attentive service.
- William Hall in Braselton, GA – Jul 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have total confidence in Dr Levinson. He reviewed my CT scan 5 years ago and the result was surgery that he performed very successfully. I have had annual visits since then and always look forward to his review. He is a very capable doctor and I have referred friends to him over the past five years.
- Tucker, GA – Jul 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- I've been treated by Dr. Levinson for about ten years ... he always asks and listens, explains his treatments, and always of pleasant demeanor. His staff likewise ... they are very professional but with personality ... and find the right vein for a virtually painless blood samples! Sometimes a visit seems like a social call. And BTW, I am seen on-time for my appointments scheduled around lunchtime ... for which I am grateful ... because then I only miss just a bit of time from my workplace.
- Deborah S in Loganville, GA – Jun 26, 2017 - healthgrades
- The worse experience I have had out of a Dr. Did not listen to me. His lack of caring bordered on neglect. I would never recommend this Dr.
- Stone Mountain, GA – May 16, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was well pleased with the marvelous. very professional work of Dr. Levinson. He did an outstanding job for me. I am so pleased.
- James Wright in Ellenwood, GA – May 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was very satified with my visit and everyone was so friendly.
- Joseph Balloun in Atlanta, GA – Mar 31, 2017 - healthgrades
- Prompt and professional care - listened carefully, and answered all my questions in lay terms. recommended and provided excellent care!
- Hal in Atlanta, GA – Mar 14, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing this urology group for 20 years and Dr. Levinson for about 8 years for kidney stones. I have had numerous office visits, CT scans and surgical procedures and have never had a problem of any kind with the doctors or staff. The office visits are always on time and the staff is always on top of everything. No complaints at all.
- William Kennard in Lawrenceville, GA – Mar 03, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Levinson is a true professional. He is through and always makes you feel comfortable talking to him. I have recommended him to many of my friends. If you need a doctor you cannot find one any better.
- Intowner in Decatur, GA – Dec 22, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Levinson listened to my concerns and addressed each of them in a very caring and professional manner. He spent a lot of time with me and offered some alternatives that I had never thought of before.
- Zerblis in Conyers, GA – Dec 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- Been my guy for 10 years. He's a god!!! Saved my life. Now I am healthy & as Tony the Tiger says " I feel great"
- John B in Atlanta, GA – Oct 11, 2016 - healthgrades
- I've been under Dr. Levinson's care for about five years now. I've found him to be punctual, knowledgeable and attentive to my health needs.
- Calvin Pass in Decatur, GA – Aug 14, 2016 - healthgrades
- He ask you the right questions,he listen to your concerns.
- Bob Hardcastle (James R.) in Alpharetta, GA – Jul 05, 2016 - healthgrades
- Always very thorough and complete
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby