Dr. A George Volpe MD Newton MA
Dr. A George Volpe MD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Plastic Surgery - University of Massachusetts
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jun 06, 2019 - healthgrades
- I don't have enough nice things to say about Dr. Volpe and his staff. I had a breast reduction and lift done by him and I am so happy with the results. I am only just beginning the long road to healing but I can already tell that my breasts will look beautiful in the end. Throughout the process he has been extremely kind, helpful, and thoughtful. At the consultation he spent one hour discussing everything about the surgery and made me feel comfortable and ready for the procedure. I can finally feel confident in my skin with the new body Dr. V has given me. I will be forever grateful and I am thankful I chose him to be my surgeon for this operation. Thank you Dr. Volpe. ?
- Luisa in MA – Jun 16, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr Volpe is absolutely the best plastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him.
He was very attentive and patient in answering all my questions. I had a breast lift with saline implants about 6 weeks ago and the results are amazing. I heeled so well and you can barely see any scars!My recovery was so smooth due to Dr. Volpe’s surgical care and precision. He is very knowledgeable, confident and humble . I wish I could give him 100 stars!!!! I am so grateful I chose him!
- Kristan Johnson in Westminster MA – Mar 30, 2018 - healthgrades
- Initial consult- >1 wk. Dr. spent hours answering my quetions, explaining “terms” used, pros/cons each option. EXTREMELY knowledgeable! Very charismatic, personable! Office staff A++friendly! (Went extra mile to find surgery date ASAP, so I could be fully healed by summer)! Stellar job, Volpe is a GOD of surgical artistry! Gave me as many “post op” follow ups as wanted. (Bi-lateral Breast Aug., Saline, 425cc’s, Sub muscular, Inframammary, High Profile. (3/18/2013)
- Vineyard Haven , Ma. – Dec 14, 2017 - healthgrades
- I Have had 2 surgeries with Dr.Volpe. I just underwent a brachioplasty . The care I received from the front office to the OR staff was 100% Top Notch. Dr.Volpe goes out of his way to make you feel at ease with Any procedure. The care his staff and he himself provide is the Absolute Best!! Look nowhere else.. he is the BEST!!
- Sandy in Lancaster, MA – Mar 30, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was lucky enough to hear about Dr. Volpe's expertise from several friends. From my first consultation I knew I was in good hands. He is kind,caring,professional & thorough. He answered all my questions and then some.
I had upper eyelid surgery under local & never felt a thing. I highly recommend Dr. Volpe and look forward to my follow up appt. Everyone on his staff is wonderful to??????????????????
- Dianna in Waltham, MA – Jan 21, 2017 - healthgrades
- I researched plastic surgeons for over 6 months reviewing their before and after photos,stalked all the reviews on every review site and i loved the outcome of Dr. Volpe's breast augmentation.I scheduled a consultation and he spent a good 45+mins with me explaining everything in great detail and gave me realistic expectation . Everything went smoothly with scheduling, payment, surgery and My results surpassed my expectations.Seriously the outcome is PERFECT so natural looking and very tiny scar
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby
- Dr. Richard T Silverman MD Newton MA
- Dr. Anthony Weikel MD Newton MA
- Dr. Michael B Tantillo MD Chestnut Hill MA