Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A D Monheit MD Phoenixville PA
Dr. A D Monheit MD
- Major Depressive Disorder
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Personal Choice PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Anderson – Jul 25, 2018 - healthgrades
- This man was rude and treated my son, who has Autism, like we were a piece of dirt on his shoe! He needs his license taken away from him. I do not recommend him to my worst enemy!
- Jan 06, 2018 - healthgrades
- Based on his tenure and training, I expected a higher quality of care. I later found out that Monheit works at several offices one day a week and does not make patient care a priority.
Dr Monheit spent 20 minutes to process an evaluation. He also changed my diagnosis without telling me after evaluating me for only 20 minutes. I later found out from my insurance company who would not fill a prescription that his own office wrote
Monheit claimed not to receive any messages left with staff..
- Schwenksville, PA – Mar 21, 2017 - healthgrades
- He was very abrasive and seemed very disinterested. He treated me like I was just a college kid that wanted prescription drugs. He did not try to direct me through any conversation, everything was started on my part.
- Exton pa – Dec 09, 2016 - healthgrades
- I would not recommend him to my worst enemy he's rude arrogant inconsistent and always late always gets meds Mixed up can not reach him for an emergency I could go on and on about flaws. Stay away I think he got his degree out of a crackerjack box. Exton pa. He rushes because he is always so late
- Christopher Mottes in Malvern, PA – Apr 12, 2016 - healthgrades
- This man was abrasive, abrupt, narrow-minded, did not listen/hear and made me explain the same thing repeatedly, told me he cannot help me, listened to someone who told him he benefited from a mild anti-psychotic and refused to prescribe one. I would UNHESITATINGLY tell anyone to stay away from this *man* (I find it hard to call him a doctor).
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby