Dr. A. N Harrison MD Snellville GA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. A. N Harrison MD
- Yeast Infections
- Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
- Breast Pain
- Bone Disorders
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Eastside Medical Center
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Med College Of Georgia
- Internship Hospital
- Med College Of Georgia
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Snellville, GA – Jan 26, 2017 - healthgrades
- He was my OB and Gyn for over 20 years and is hands down the best doctor I have ever had. Incredibly knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner. Will always be grateful to him for his excellent care and for the birth of two healthy boys.
- Katie in Monroe – Jan 02, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison is a phenomenal doctor. Doctors should learn how to treat their patients from him.
- Lilburn, GA – Dec 23, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison is an amazing doctor. He somehow manages to make an annual gynecological exam seem not so unpleasant. He has wonderful bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him.
- Theresa Briggs in Kennesaw, GA – Nov 16, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison has been my Gynecologist for 23 years. He has always listened and been attentive to my health concerns. He thoroughly answers all medical questions and has made me comfortable enough to share all information regarding my health. He is very compassionate, professional and non-judgmental. You can really see that he really cares about his patients and their health. His staff is also very friendly and professional. I highly recommend him and his practice.
- Courtney in Flowery Branch, GA – Nov 11, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing Dr. Harrison for a couple years now. I can't say enough what a caring doctor he is. He really cares for his patients and listens to their concerns.
- Pam Wilkinson in Snellville, GA – Nov 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison has been my doctor for over 20 years. He is very kind, thorough, and easy to communicate with.
- Wendy Warder in Grayson, GA – Oct 28, 2016 - healthgrades
- Doctor Harrison delivered my daughter nearly 25 years ago, and has been my GYN ever since. He is a great communicator and a very caring and thorough doctor.
- Atlanta, GA – Oct 26, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Harrison's for over 10 years. I think he is the best Dr. in that office. He explains things clearly, and in a caring manner. It is hard to find Dr's that really take the time out to speak with you., and I know I can always get that there.
- Paula S in Monroe, GA – Sep 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison has been my Doctor for twenty years. He is very personable, a great listener and a wonderful Doctor.
- Carolyn O'Connor in Lawrenceville, GA – Sep 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- Kindest most caring Doctor that knows how to treat patients.
- Lawrenceville, GA – Jul 28, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison has been my gynecologist for 26 years. He is a wonderful caring and knowledgeable doctor.
- Atlanta, GA – Jul 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- My 16 year old daughter had surgery and was scared to death. Once we saw dr. Harrison and he reassured her she was good to go. Surgery went well and I will forever be thankful. He is also my dr. And I would recommend him to anyone. He is a kind and caring dr.
- Wendy Mitchell Newbern in Loganville, GA – Jul 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Harrison has been my GYN for 15 plus years now. His proactive, caring approach is like no other. He truly cares about his patients.
- Sandi Thomas in Grayson, GA – Jun 23, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have received excellent care from Dr. Harrison for almost 25 years. He delivered my first child in 1992 and has given wonderful care ever since.
- Janna Cathcart in Lawrenceville, GA – Jun 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing Dr. Harrison for 18 years. He is the BEST!!!
- Karen M in Monroe, GA – May 17, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Harrison has been my ob/gyn for 20+ years and I recommend him to all of my friends. Great bedside manner and really listens to my concerns. Best doctor ever!
- Ms. Stanley Caldwell in Tucker, GA – May 12, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been going to Dr. Harrison for about 20 years and he is the best! He is extremely knowledgeable and informative. He always takes time to talk with me after the exams and answers my questions. He actually makes the appointment fun because he has such a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him!!
- Hilary in Sugar Hill, GA – May 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Harrison for 24 years. He has always been kind, compassionate and listened to any concerns I had. He always seemed genuinely interested and cared.
- Roberta South in Lilburn, GA – Apr 27, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Harrisons' since 1992 and wouldn't even consider going to anyone else. He's always treated me with the utmost respect. He remembers things about you and your life... and asks about them when he sees you next. During the exam he looks at you (as much as possible), not elsewhere, and keeps eye contact with you while talking. And afterwards he takes you into his office to chat and discuss anything. He treats you like a PERSON, really, not a patient.
- Sherry P.S in Loganville, GA – Apr 20, 2016 - healthgrades
- i have been using dr. Harrison for 20+ years. He is so thorough, easy to talk to and I have the utmost confidence in him.. He delivered my youngest child in 1999 and was just great.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby