Dr. A. Michael Coppa MD Cranston RI
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. A. Michael Coppa MD
- Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
- Abdominal Disorders
- Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
- Bone Disorders
- Ovarian Cysts
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- Blue Card PPO
- BlueConnect HMO
- Preferred Blue PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Freedom Plan
- Tufts PPO
- Oxford Liberty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Landmark Medical Center
- Women and Infants Hospital Of Rhode Island
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- St Vincent Med Ctr
- Medical School
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Nena – Aug 07, 2018 - healthgrades
- The front office is amazing , love them so much!
- Alexis – Apr 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr Coppa is a great Dr!!!! Always helpful and knowledgeable! The office is clean. The staff is kind, caring and always accommodating ! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Coppa!
- Natalie in Cranston, RI – Feb 02, 2018 - healthgrades
- Since my first visit I’ve had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Coppa and the staff. Secretaries are extremely helpful and there’s never a wait. The nurses are always so sweet, and Dr. Coppa is extremely insightful.
- Danielle in North Providence, RI – Sep 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr.coppa is very patient,caring and intelligent. Staff is very kind and down to earth! wait time is also very fast!
- Marie in Cranston, RI – Jun 25, 2017 - healthgrades
- Completely dissatisfied. I would never recommend this doctor. He doesn't relate to a mature woman needing gyn care. He seemed to guess at a symptom that was clearly cancer. I wouldn't ever trust a doctor that doesn't care for his patients.
- Nancy in East Providence, RI – Jun 08, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Coppa is very warming ,kind,follows through. The staff is amazing Also!!!!!! All around A+++++ office!
He also has delivered all my kids!
- Pattie in North providence, ri – Aug 11, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Coppa has provided my obgyn care for 20 years. He started caring for me during my 1st pregnancy when I was young and sacred. He has always treated me with patients and compassion. He helped me past a scary time of cervical problems with confidence. He now is caring for my 19 yr old daughter to ensure there are no babies until she is ready and someday will deliver my grandchildren. He is an amazing dr with an amazing bedside manner.
- Louise in Johnston, RI – Feb 25, 2016 - healthgrades
- Linda in Johnston, RI – Jan 09, 2016 - healthgrades
- Very caring and compassionate Doctor. He saved my life in the hospital. Would never see anyone else. He is the best!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby