Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A. M Samaha JR. MD Abington PA
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. A. M Samaha JR. MD
- Overactive Bladder
- Testicular Dysfunction
- Bladder Atony
- Prostate Cancer
- Chronic Prostatitis
- Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Personal Choice PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Coventry Health America PPO
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Temple University
- Internship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jan 05, 2019 - healthgrades
- I called Nov. the 4th to make an appointment. An appointment was made for Dec. 4th. Two days prior I was called and told that Dr Samaha could not make it but I could have a new doctor for the same time. I declined and was given an appointment for Jan. 3rd 2019. Two weeks prior was told again that he could not make it. The next available appointment was end of February. I said I would pass and go somewhere else.
- Jan 25, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Samaha is clinically excellent and incredibly kind and responsive. I highly recommend him.
- Annavita boyle in Warminster pa – May 05, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have had nothing but the best care with Dr samaha . He blasted kidney stone for me and put a stent in and answers all of my question s so I can understand what I'm going through
Thank you so much Dr samaha for being my doctor. You are the best
- Thomas Lisowski in Bensalem, PA – Apr 03, 2017 - healthgrades
- Great great Doc!! Excellent communicator.
- Blue Bell Pa – Mar 16, 2017 - healthgrades
- Glenside, PA – Feb 08, 2017 - healthgrades
- Excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. Very trustworthy. Thank you, Dr. Samaha. You're the best!
- RJC in Wayne, PA – Jan 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Samaha is a wonderful doctor! He has performed two procedures on me in the last 5 years, and both outcome were better than expected. He is very kind, personable, and easy to talk to, and spends more time with his patients than most other Doctors . I wish other Doctors had 1/2 of his bedside manor. Thank you Dr. Samaha!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby