Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. A. K. Bobby Mallik DMD Durham NC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. A. K. Bobby Mallik DMD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Wellpath Preferred PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Cathy B – May 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was referred to Dr Malik by my dentist for a Root Canal. My first! I can not even begin to explain how scared I was to have this done. Dr Malik made me feel soooo at ease. He was patient and understanding. The procedure was quick and painless. I can not recommend Dr Malik enough! Thank you
- May 19, 2019 - healthgrades
- I had an excellent experience going to Dr Mallik for endodontic treatment. I needed an emergency appointment and they were able to see me in less than 24 hours. The office staff and assistants were so sweet and Dr Mallik was great. They had me in and out within an hour and saved me from a world of tooth pain. If I ever require endodontic treatment again I will definitely return here.
- Lisa R. in Hillsborough, NC – Feb 13, 2018 - healthgrades
- I just had an awesome experience with Dr. Mallik and his team (especially Lilly). I have severe anxiety and he and she walked me through the procedure and were very kind and compassionate. I would not have been able to get through this if it wasn't for the type of compassion, kindness and professionalism they displayed. Plus, it was painless. I am very grateful for their care.
- Chapel Hill, NC – Jul 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was very nervous about seeing an endodontist, since up to this point, I have never had a problem with my gums. Dr. Mallik explained everything before treating me and was very patient (I was very nervous).
- Raleigh, NC – Jul 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- Both the doctor and his assistants locked the door twice on my husband waiting for his scheduled 2pm root canal appointment and gave no reason or thought to a first-time patient even after he asked if he could come in! He was so upset he left. They are perhaps most inept, unprofessional dental group we've ever experienced A complete and utter failure professional dental operation. Do not ever consider going here.
- Jessi in Durham, NC – May 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mallik was incredible! Very professional, caring and comforting. I had intense anxiety about my first root canal as I have PTSD but he made the process effortless. There was no pain and he checked in with me throughout the procedure to make sure I felt comfortable and safe. His staff was courteous and the procedure was only 20 mins. Would highly recommend!
- Durham, NC – May 19, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Malik is not a good endodontist. He did a poor job on my root canals and is quite arrogant, even going as far as to cuss at me when I questioned his methodologies. He had no explanation of my damaged root canal beyond nature and encouraged me to come back to see him for an additional fee rather than offering to remedy the teeth he had already messed up. I would stay clear and see another endodontist. Preferably one who has a better bedside manner & who will not cause more harm to your teeth.
- Wendy Inscoe in Durham, NC – Jan 16, 2016 - healthgrades
- I was referred to Dr. Mallik for a root canal and can't express enough how happy I am with my experience at his office. From walking in the door until leaving I was treated professionally, quickly and most important without pain! I was ahocked how quickly the procedure went, he numbed the tooth and completed the root canal in 20 minutes! No joke, I thought I would be there hours. Dr. Mallik and his staff are very comforting people and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Mallik!
- DURHAM – Jan 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- First visit went great. But he noticed a problem I would have to return for. For second visit he did not numb me before jamming needle into my gum/jaw 3 times. I laid in chair with tears streaming down my face. Terrible experience.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby